Thursday, August 18, 2016

Cabinets fitted in garage

Before I started work on the Cobra again, I wanted to have a tidy garage. This is the empty garage that I started with.
Garage as we moved in, tidy but bare
I painted the garage walls with vinyl silk emulsion - white at the top and the same RAL colour as the house at the bottom - 1st coat watered down by 50%. I then installed Storewall storage from Garage Pride, which you can see behind the Cobra. Ken Evans advised here.
Wall storage.
Nick Tite from PAF Systems was really helpful in getting a design for the cabinets that I was happy with. Not only that but the price and service were good too. PAF can powder coat in any RAL colour, so you could even match your Cobra! The cabinet bodies were in black.

The electrics in the garage were moved to accommodate the cabinets and to feed the sockets and lights. There is a bank of sockets above the workbench - very handy.

The cabinets and floor tiles took a day to install by the PAF professional fitters and here is the finished product - really pleased!
The hard working PAF fitting team - Alex, Karl and Roger
Cabinets and bench fitted
Cobra in it's new home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very jealous of that garage! Looks fantastic.

Admin said...

In for a penny, in for a pound! Now the trick is keeping it tidy.