- Chassis - Gardner Douglas Euro backbone
- Brakes - standard GD (Ford), but with Pagid blue pads (really good, but very expensive) - Edit decided to go for AP brakes at the front in the end - I wanted the thing to stop, I knew it would go!
- Differential - BTR limited slip 3.07:1 as supplied with GD Euro chassis
- Wheels - 18" Image cast GTD5 (Halibrand style), black centres, alli/chrome rims and centre spinners with 275/40 tyres at the rear and 245/40 at the front
- Engine - upgraded/strengthened Chevrolet V8 LS6 (460 bhp ish power, 450 ft lb ish torque)
- Transmission - Tremec T56 Magnum 6 speed with 2.66 gear set
- Body - GD Mk4 (Cobra 427 style) in white gel coat, with metallic black 'Cobra' stripes - these will be added at the end
- Exposed metalwork - chrome
- Trim - black Muirhead leather, black Boyriven carpets
Friday, January 16, 2015
Specification of my Cobra
Here is the spec as I see it so far for the Cobra build (GD427 Mk4). I reserve the right to change my mind of course!