Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Stripes or no stripes on my Cobra?

Ummmm. What colour stripes should I choose if any? The car is currently plain white, but originally (nearly 2 years ago) I had planned to add black and red stripes. The interior is mainly black, but has red stitching on the leather and some of the carpet is red.

Should I have stripes? One or two main stripes? Pin stripes down the sides? What colour(s)? The choice is too much!

I want to keep the main white of the car, so will not be painting it. What do you think I should do?
My Cobra now
Original idea
Some other versions to get you thinking (there are plenty of variations too):
And finally the car that inspired me to build a Cobra
Please let me know what you think. You can let me know by clicking on the pencil, then writing your thoughts. Thanks.

No comments: