Saturday, February 04, 2017

Getting bored!

Awaiting the IVA date. Getting bored. Finding jobs to do!

Badges

The badges will be put on once the IVA has been passed. Here is a photo of the badges to be applied.
Left to right - Cobra badge on the steering wheel centre, LS6 5.7 litre badges each
side above the 'air intakes' and the round Cobra badge on rear boot (I think)
Pratting about

So whilst waiting I filled the car with fuel, as the IVA specifies a full tank. I tightened up the water and oil temperature sensors on the engine. Then I filed down any exposed threads under the car that protruded beyond the nuts.

Photos

I couldn't resist some more photos, so here are a couple.
Can you guess what it is?
Black stone guards at rear make it look more aggressive
Stripes

Thank you all those who sent me their views on the stripes. A variety of views. None the same! Now all I need to do is make a decision!

No comments: