Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Cobra carpets arrived

The carpets arrived today. Wasn't expecting them until the end of the month, but got a call from Meena at GD yesterday to check that I would be in to receive them!

The car is white, so I have decided that I will use black and red to create a contrast. The carpets take on this theme too. Horizontal surfaces such as the floor and transmission tunnel top will be in black, whilst the vertical surfaces such as the sides of the transmission tunnel and sides of the cockpit, will be in a rich red. The boot will be in black.

The carpet colours are black CPBW7401 and rich red CPBW7404 from the Boyriven range. Because I had chosen two colours, there was a premium of £120 to pay, but I think it will be worth it.

So here are the carpet parts laid out, as received from the trimmers. I need to work out where each piece fits, although some are obvious.
Carpet set. Need to work out where all the bits go!


No comments: