Thursday, December 03, 2015

Cobra chassis here

Today I collected the rolling Euro chassis and various other parts related to the engine from GD. It was over a month later than I expected, partly due to supplier issues. However, I still had a few things to do on the body, so time was not wasted.

I have had AP brakes fitted, along with Pagid brake pads, as I wanted the thing to stop. I know it will go, with 480 bhp it should! My previous experience with Pagid Blue pads was brilliant. They are not cheap, but they worked from cold, on track and on the road. Worth the investment.
Chassis being strapped on to trailer at GD
Chassis on trailer outside GD
I collected the radiator, headers (manifolds to us English), the exhaust, the air intake, various fuel system parts, engine mounts, hoses, steering shaft, drive belt etc. So a big bill (it also included the wheels and carpets).

Some other cars/shells that were at the works today. The red one in particular looked awesome. Black base, maroon red, with a glitter lacquer on top and silver stripes. Yummy!

No comments: